Sometimes things just don’t work out. We understand it can take time to decide if a pair of shoes is right for you, so we will accept back your return provided it is returned to us within 365 days of receipt. If only all breakups were this easy…
You can return from the UK by following these simple instructions:
- On your Return Card, mark next to the item you are returning whether you would like a refund or an exchange. Make sure to include this within your parcel when you return it!
- Our box is not only recyclable, it is also resealable. Use this box to return your parcel, using the gum strip on the inside lid to seal your parcel once you are ready.
- Return it on us. You will find a free return label within your envelope, to stick on the outside of your box.
- When you’re good to go, drop your return off at your nearest Royal Mail post office and we will do the rest! Don't forget to get a receipt from Royal Mail when dropping your parcel off - this is your proof of postage.
If you no longer have your return card or prepaid label, please get in touch with us and we can reissue this to you.
To ensure that your return can be processed promptly, please return all products unworn, in their original condition and accompanied by all original packaging, labels and accessories.
Please note, our 365 day returns policy only applies to unworn products. We will only accept returns that are returned in a resaleable condition and we cannot accept footwear back that have been worn or altered in any way.
If you believe a fault has occurred with your purchase, please get in touch with us. We cannot comment on a fault until it has been returned for inspection, but one of our friendly team will assist you will the best steps to take for us to review your shoes.
For International returns, please use a tracked service, to ensure you have visibility of your return, whilst it is in transit to us. Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for your return until we have received it back in the UK.
LAST, BUT NOT LEAST…
We reserve the right to decline a refund or exchange on any return that does not fully comply with the requirements of our returns policy.
You are responsible for returning all products to us and the products remain your responsibility (and for the avoidance of doubt, risk shall not pass in the products) until they are signed for as being received by us.
International customers should also note that they are responsible for all charges, levies, taxes and import/export duties in connection with the return of the product(s) and that duties and sales tax are not refunded for shipments outside of the E.U. We recommend that you obtain proof of delivery for your return.
Any products that have been returned to us but are received outside of the 365 day time limit stipulated above will be processed at our absolute and sole discretion and therefore we would suggest contacting us prior to returning products in these circumstances.
We will not accept the return of the following products which are excluded from this returns policy:
- shoe care products;
- products that, for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to accept the return of (which shall be determined in our absolute and sole discretion);
- products that have been worn or damaged; or
- products that are made to your specification/order, personalised, a special commission and/or altered in any way.
If you have requested a refund, it will be applied to the original card used to place your order and will be processed as soon as possible.
If you require an exchange please give us full details of the product(s) which you would like in exchange for those which you are returning. Please include the product name, size, colour and barcode (if possible).
Our free returns offer is limited to UK orders only and returns outside of the UK will be at the customer's cost. For advice on international returns and cost effective ways to return, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Please note, this returns policy does not affect your statutory rights or any other rights contained in our terms and conditions of supply.